With the school year ending and summer vacation planning well underway, May is just one of those months where having a meal plan really can make life a little bit lot easier!
With that in mind, we've created a sample 4-week meal plan this month that combines Dinner Done convenience with plenty of room for your own home-cooked family dishes and nights out at your favorite restaurants. Although Grab & Go entrees aren't included here because they change so much during the month, the Excel version of the meal plan is easily edited so you can customize to your family's taste and lifestyle. When printing these documents, be sure that your printer is set to print them on one page (fit to size)! If you have trouble downloading the file, let us know and we'll gladly email it to you!
But first, let's take a look at the entrees on the May Menu...
Our new dish this month is "India-meets-Mexico" fusion, Coconut Curry Chicken Tacos (pictured below). Flavorful shredded chicken, nestled in a flour tortilla and drizzled with our flavor-packed cilantro sauce. It is delicious!
And, although not technically a new recipe, we've got wild-caught GROUPER(!) on the menu this month. Yes, we are very excited to finally be able to offer this delicious, mild fish!
Now, on to the rest of the May Menu...
If you love the simple convenience of sheet pan dinners - and who doesn't!? - take a look at these dishes, which pair well with oven-roasted veggies:
- Dijon Buttermilk Chicken Breasts
- Marsala Pork Tenderloin (sauce simmers in small saucepan)
- Parmesan Crusted Grouper
- Herbed Balsamic Bleu Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Fingers (always in G&G!)
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Goat Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
We've also got a few dishes that are freezer-to-table in under 30 minutes:
- Grilled Flank Steak with Santa Fe Sofrito
- Greek Style Shrimp with Pasta
- Parmesan Crusted Grouper
And, some grill greats for those days out on the patio or by the pool:
- BBQ Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- Kansas City BBQ Chicken with Cornbread Bites
- Grilled Flank Steak with Sana Fe Sofrito
Lastly for those who try to keep carbs to a minimum, we've always got plenty of dishes with 10g of carb or less:
- BBQ Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers - 4g carb without buns! Delicious wrapped in iceberg lettuce!
- Beef Filets in Mushroom Roquefort Sauce - 3g carb.
- Grilled Flank Steak with Santa Fe Sofrito - 8g carb.
- Herbed Balsamic Bleu Chicken - 4g carb.
- Marsala Pork Tenderloin - 3g carb.
- Parmesan Crusted Grouper - 9g carb.
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops - 7g carb.
- ... and more in our Grab & Go case!
Happy May from all of us at Dinner Done. We appreciate you!